Advances in Computer Science & Communications (ACSC) is a peer-reviewed international journal that publishes high-quality scientific manuscript including full-length/mini surveys, original research articles and guest edited thematic issues reporting theoretical and experimental advances as well as recent patents in all areas of computer science and communications.
The scope of the ACSC includes, but is not limited to:
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published under another journal, or is currently under consideration for another journal.
- The submission format should be in Microsoft Word. Other word processing software may be considered.
- DOIs or URLs have been provided wherever possible in the Reference List.
- The document(s) have been formatted according to the requirements under Author Guidelines. The placement of illustrations, figures, graphs, tables, and equations have been integrated into the main manuscript.
- Instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed in order to comply with the double-blind peer review process employed.