Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
- Confirm that the work described has not been published before;
- That it is not under consideration for publication any where else;
- That its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out;
- Authors retain copyright and grant IJMESE Journal right of first publication;
- Authors grant IJMESE the right of future publication of the work in additional ways and in or on additional media, especially in printed form as print-on-demand;
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal;
- I hereby declare, that I/we have obtained permission to use all figures, tables, photos or images quoted on my article submitted to IJMESE, from their respective sources. I also declare that I am sole responsible for any possible infringements of copyright regulations and that IJMESE, will not be held liable nor will it handle any possible accusations of copyrights infringements;
- I/We as the author (s) are to be held liable and will bear any costs related to legal disputes which derive from the non-authorised use of the copyrighted material;
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation;
- IJMESE Journal reserve the right to make the printed article available publically via the https://journals.univ-tlemcen.dz/IJMESE website or similar platforms in the future.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.